At the Nolan Robison Foundation we want to make the process for getting help as easy as possible for the families. So if you are looking for the Foundation’s help in paying for the cost of therapeutic care for a child, please follow the steps below:
- Please complete the “Request form for NRF funding 2018” that can be found in this section of the website
- Read the Foundation’s “Notice of Privacy Practices” and sign the “Acknowledgement Form”. This information can be found on this section of the website.
- Obtain documentation from a Provider that notes a diagnosis of depression, anxiety, or attention deficit disorder for the child.
- Send the completed information from sections 1, 2, and 3 above to:
Nolan Robison Foundation
P.O. Box 5961
Timonium, MD 21094
- The provisions for funding in Calendar year 2018 are:
Maximum annual funding per child – $4,000
Maximum funding per visit – $110
Maximum number of children that the Foundation can fund at any one point in time