1. Donate– As noted in our mission statement, we want to provide support to families with children dealing with depression, anxiety, and attention deficit disorder. One primary way for us to accomplish this is for the Foundation to pay the Providers for the cost of therapy for these children. In order to do so, we need to raise funds to support our cause. For those that have already donated money to the Foundation, we thank you very much. For those that now wish to make a tax deductible contribution to the Foundation, you can do so as follows:
Or mail your donation to:
Nolan Robison Foundation
P.O. Box 5961
Timonium, MD 21094
2. Amazon Smile– Did you know you can donate a portion of ALL your Amazon purchases to our Foundation at no extra cost?!? Simply sign up at smile.amazon.com to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity and REMEMBER to sign onto that site instead of Amazon.com when making online purchases. Please bookmark this link http://smile.amazon.com/ch/47-4700080
3. Support our 4th Annual Fundraiser– The 4th annual “Hug On” fundraiser is scheduled for June 8, 2019. Notre Dame Prep School in Towson is again hosting the fast action, 7-on-7 lacrosse tribute in the morning from 9:00-11:00 AM, and a Bull Roast in the evening from 5:00-10:00 PM. We can use your support as follows:
- Play in the Lax Tribute. This is a “free and fun” event of fast action, 7 on 7 lacrosse on a short field. We have men’s and women’s teams, and each team plays two games. Please email John Robison at email@example.com if you are interested in playing.
- Bull Roast SOLD OUT. Thank you!
4. United Way– The Nolan Robison Foundation is affiliated with the United Way. We would appreciate it if you would designate a portion of your United Way contribution to the Foundation. The Nolan Robison Foundation account is “book #2433.